What Causes Endometriosis?
The cause of endometriosis is not known.
What Treatments Are There For Endometriosis?
Treatment options include oral medicines, injectable medicines, and surgery – all of which have pros and cons.
There is no simple test for endometriosis. Doctors may suspect you have endometriosis if you have painful periods. The only way to diagnose endometriosis is via surgery. This surgery is typically a “laparoscopy” – requiring a small cut in the belly where a tube with a camera is inserted – allowing the doctor to see and sometimes remove endometriosis tissue.
What Is This Clinical Trial About?
This trial is designed to evaluate an oral investigational product formulated to treat endometriosis associated pain.
Want To Be Part of This Study?
You may be able to join this study:
- if you are 18 – 50 years of age
- if you are pre-menopausal
- if you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you have a prior diagnosis of endometriosis
If You Join the Study:
- All study-related care and trial medications will be provided at no cost
- Qualified participants will be compensated for time and travel
Endometriosis can lead to trouble getting pregnant.