AMPREVENCE is a study to determine if an investigational vaginal gel reduces the risk of sexually transmitted infections, specifically Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
You may be interested …
- if you’ve had a Chlamydia or Gonorrhea infection in the past 16 weeks
- if you’re between the age of 18 and 45
- if you’re a healthy, sexually active woman, with a male partner
- if you’re currently using a form of birth control
If you join the study …
- you’re willing to make up to 7 visits to the clinic over 20 weeks
- you’re willing to use the study product, and will receive individually wrapped pre-filled investigational vaginal gel applicators or placebo
- you’re willing to keep a daily electronic diary throughout the study
- you’ll receive study related exams and labs at no cost
- you’ll be compensated after each complete visit for your time and travel
Qualified participants will receive a study-related non-hormonal gel that comes in a pre-filled single use applicator, medical exams at no cost, and compensation for time an travel up to $1,400.